Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gameboy - Pokemon!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MikeyB2k9
Admin

Gameboy - Pokemon! Empty
PostSubject: Gameboy - Pokemon!   Gameboy - Pokemon! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:49 am

Hey! I know most would look at this game as an old "Childs" game, but this game has alot of concept to it, and alot of replayable gameplay. And by far the greatest game ever for the gameboy. And amongst some of the great games out there!

So I thought i'd dedicate a thread to it, and for anyone else who also shares the interest, they can too post here about it.

Wether they used to play it, still play it, use a real gameboy, or like myself, use an emulator.

Although I did actually buy a gameboy colour a while back, along with Pokemon Blue, I've never really played it much on the gameboy, and the first time I played and completed it was on an emulator. And never completed it on the actual gameboy lol.

But I like an emulator cause its alot easier to play, you can enlarge the screensize so you aint squinting, and the most important thing, is the wonder "Speed up" button Very Happy this is an awesome tool so u can get through the game without having to play it for months on end! Also the fact you can backup your saves Smile and most emulators claim to support "Link" but the only one I can get to actually work is "Gest" and that only links on the same pc. Others like Visual Boy Advance, which is claimed to be the best out there, I don't personally like, and can't get the linkup to work on the same pc.

Anyways, if anyone else is into the pokemon games on the gameboy, wether or not ur a pokemon geek, please post here.

For the record, I stopped liking pokemon about 10 years ago Smile however, the gameboy game will always have a place in my collection Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.mategate.co.uk
MikeyB2k9
Admin

Gameboy - Pokemon! Empty
PostSubject: Mew can be caught in Pokemon Blue! Red & Yellow!   Gameboy - Pokemon! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:51 am

Yes! Believe it or not, the legendary rare pokemon MEW! Can actually be caught! Without using any gameshark hacks! It's a little bug, but as far as i'm aware, it shouldn't affect ur game in anyway.

I used this video on YouTube to do it and it works 100%!

IMPORTANT: Watch the video through, and the important npc's, like the one in the grass, and the trainer with the slowpoke.

You must NOT talk to these or get into fights else the glitch wont work. But do get any other trainers out the way that will stop you on your way to the guy with the slowpoke.

EDIT:- Just found out aswell, after you get Mew! You can still battle the guy in the grass, so instead of doing that, bug it again so you walk down, hit start and teleport out!
Head back towards the guy you fought with the slowpoke, and instead fight the girl below him. Once you defeat her, teleport using abra, go back onto the nugget bridge, and this time you're game will stop and you will get the message about how you would be good in team rocket.
Keep pressing B until the text disapears, and you'll end up in a battle with a Lapras! Might be a useful addition this early on Smile

Enjoy

Last edited by MikeyB2k9 on Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:28 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Something NEW!)
Back to top Go down
MikeyB2k9
Admin

Gameboy - Pokemon! Empty
PostSubject: Complete WALKTHROUGH - Pokemon Blue, Red & Yellow   Gameboy - Pokemon! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:49 pm

Complete walkthough for Pokemon Blue, Red & Yellow for Gameboy.

http://strategywiki.org/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Red_and_Blue/Walkthrough
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gameboy - Pokemon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gameboy - Pokemon!   Gameboy - Pokemon! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gameboy - Pokemon!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Gaming :: Emulation-
Jump to: