Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The AMIGA ! :O OMG!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MikeyB2k9
Admin

The AMIGA ! :O OMG! Empty
PostSubject: The AMIGA ! :O OMG!   The AMIGA ! :O OMG! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:11 am

Omg the Amiga! Damn that computer rocks! I wish i still had mine, had 2 get rid of it though Sad first the main floppy drive went, then the external wouldn't boot the games, but we had a HD in it, so we installed everything to that, but that was causing pressure on the main board which in the end caused the keyboard 2 stop working Sad along with my joystick a while before that lol.

But all is not lost! Smile I got an emulator a while back now, with over 3.5GB in roms! Very Happy And all the old games i used to love are still there, inc' pinball fantasies, Shadow of the beast 3 (For years I tried to refind that game, i thought it was a commodore one and knew it had something to do with "Shadow", well whilst looking for top 100 amiga games on youtube I came across it! Smile

I loved cannon fodder aswell that was pretty cool! Very Happy oh the days, I even bought some replica USB joysticks off ebay, 2 for £10 which is alright to say theyre about £14 brand new lol. But they're really cheap n shabby, no where near like the old original amiga joysticks Sad

Still, the amiga is a legend and will live forever Smile

All who agree, feel free to post here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.mategate.co.uk
rong

PostSubject: Re: The AMIGA ! :O OMG!   The AMIGA ! :O OMG! Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:05 am

Removed by forum admin - Spam / Advertising!
Back to top Go down
Qlimax

Qlimax

PostSubject: Re: The AMIGA ! :O OMG!   The AMIGA ! :O OMG! Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 4:23 pm

another office post in a thread not related to office?

or you trollin??? Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingwebs.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The AMIGA ! :O OMG!   The AMIGA ! :O OMG! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The AMIGA ! :O OMG!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Gaming :: Old School-
Jump to: