Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Domain Name FOR SALE - www.mategate.co.uk

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MikeyB2k9
Admin

Domain Name FOR SALE - www.mategate.co.uk Empty
PostSubject: Domain Name FOR SALE - www.mategate.co.uk   Domain Name FOR SALE - www.mategate.co.uk Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:40 pm

Hello,

If you are reading this then I presume you are interested in purchasing this domain.

As you already know this website has a fair few hits.

For example:-

Most users ever online was 321 on Mon 23 Aug 2010 - 20:34

However, they are not signing up to the forum or even using it, that's why I want to sell the domain to someone who will be able to develop or use it for a good use, as it is just sitting here with a idle forum.

I'm new to selling domains so I'm open to any reasonable offers from anyone who is serious about purchasing this domain name.

I may even consider Parking the domain should I feel it will benefit me more.

Either way, if you are interested in this domain name, then please contact me via private message on the forums so that we can discuss it further.

P.S. As you may already know, this domain and forum was setup after the popular TV Soap eastenders featured their fictional social networking site matesgate.co.uk. Which gives this website alot more advertising / popularity, and would be good / suitable for either a social networking site, or an advertisement site with links relating to social networking and other stuff that will interest the visitors that are interested in social networking and tv soaps.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

MikeyB.
www.mategate.co.uk
Back to top Go down
http://www.mategate.co.uk

Domain Name FOR SALE - www.mategate.co.uk
Page 1 of 1